GNU Free Documentation License/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to GNU Free Documentation License, or pages that link to GNU Free Documentation License or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/GNU Free Documentation License. Needs checking by a human.
- Fair use : A limitation of United States federal copyright law providing that a greater societal good is achieved when limited material from copyrighted works can be used without prior permission of the copyright holder.
- Free Software Foundation : Massachusetts-based non-profit organization founded by Richard Stallman to support the free software movement.
- GNU : A free operating system modeled after AT&T's UNIX, originally announced by Dr. Richard Stallman on September 27th, 1983. The acronym GNU stands for "GNU is not Unix" and is intended to be a play on words.
- Mathematics : The study of quantities, structures, their relations, and changes thereof.
- Medical error : Mistakes made in a medical setting with respect to patient care, sanitation or medical administration. A mistake is less than optimal action, thus failure to set up efficient procedures and routines which minimize mistakes is medical error.
- Trinity United Church of Christ, Chicago : A predominantly black church located in south Chicago with upwards of 10,000 members, established in 1961.
- Wikipedia : An online encyclopedia in every major language, open to anonymous editing by anyone.