Galician-Portuguese language/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Galician-Portuguese language, or pages that link to Galician-Portuguese language or to this page or whose text .
- Indo-European languages : A group of several hundred languages, including the majority of languages spoken in Europe, the Plateau of Iran and the subcontinent of India, that share a considerable common vocabulary and linguistic features.
- Romance languages : Branch of the Indo-European language family, originally spoken in southern, eastern and western Europe and descended from Vulgar Latin, the language of the Ancient Romans; includes modern Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian and Romanian.
- Galician language : The language of Galicia in northwest Spain.
- Portuguese language : An Iberian Romance language, of the Indo-European family.
- Spanish language : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.
- Latin language : An Indo-European language of the Italic group which was the dominant medium of communication in western Europe for many centuries; the ancestor of today's Romance languages, such as French and Spanish.