Galician language/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Galician language, or pages that link to Galician language or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Galician language. Needs checking by a human.
- Acute accent : A diacritic mark used in many modern written languages with alphabets based on the Latin, Greek and Cyrillic scripts.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Galician-Portuguese language : Romance language spoken mainly in Galicia, Portugal, Brazil and various countries of Africa and Asia, with two main standardized varieties: Galician in Galicia and Portuguese in the other countries.
- Portuguese language : An Iberian Romance language, of the Indo-European family.
- Romance languages : Branch of the Indo-European language family, originally spoken in southern, eastern and western Europe and descended from Vulgar Latin, the language of the Ancient Romans; includes modern Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian and Romanian.
- Saudade : Add brief definition or description
- Spanish language : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.