Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Gibraltar, or pages that link to Gibraltar or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Gibraltar. Needs checking by a human.
- Al-Qaeda : International islamist terrorist network. Responsible for the 9-11 attack and other terrorist attacks.
- Andorra : Small landlocked country in western Europe, located in the eastern Pyrenees mountains and bordered by Spain and France.
- Atlantic Ocean : Second largest ocean in the world; separates the Americas from Europe and Africa.
- Gibraltarian pound : Official currency of the British colony of Gibraltar.
- Iberian Peninsula : Peninsula containing Portugal, Spain, Andorra and Gibraltar, bordering the Mediterranean Sea and Atlantic Ocean.
- Louis XIV : Longest reigning (1643-1715) King of France whose expensive foreign wars were distastrous.
- Mediterranean Sea : The body of water separating Europe from Africa.
- Met Office : The United Kingdom's national weather service and an executive agency of the United Kingom's Ministry of Defence.
- Occitania : Area of southwestern Europe were the Occitan language is spoken.
- Operation Torch : Successful American invasion of French North Africa during World War II; first American-German combat on land.
- Panthera leo (Lion) : Large gregarious predatory carnivorous feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male, one of four big cats in the genus Panthera, and a member of the family Felidae.
- Peninsula : A piece of land surrounded mostly by sea, but adjoining some land.
- Pound sterling : The currency of the United Kingdom, its Crown dependencies (the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands) and the British Overseas Territories of South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands and British Antarctic Territory, subdivided into 100 pence, with the symbol £.
- Rabbit : Long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae of the order Lagomorpha, found in several parts of the world.
- Royal Air Force : The British military service primarily responsible for air warfare
- Spain : South-west European parliamentary monarchy (population c. 40.5 million; capital Madrid) between the Atlantic Ocean and Bay of Biscay to the north-west and the Mediterranean Sea to the south and east; the Pyrenees mountain range forms the border with France to the north-east, and Portugal is situated to the west.
- Spanish language : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.
- USS Almaack (AKA-10) : attack cargo ship of the Second World War
- USS Bellatrix (AKA-3) : WWII U.S. Arcturus-class attack cargo ship
- USS Yancey (AKA-93) : Serving in WWII, an attack cargo ship
- USS York County (LST-1175) : a Suffolk County class LST that served in the U.S. Navy from 1956 to 1972
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.