Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Greenhouse, or pages that link to Greenhouse or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Greenhouse. Needs checking by a human.
- Botanical garden : Also botanic garden; a usually large garden, created for public education and enjoyment, with species organised and marked for easy identification. Some private residences have botanic gardens as part of their house parks, but this is unusual.
- Bottle garden : A type of terrarium.
- Container garden : Plant species grown in troughs, pots, bottles, terrariuns and urns; also hanging garden - plants grown in baskets.
- Crystal Palace : A glass and iron structure built to house the Great Exhibition in Hyde Park, London, in 1851. It was moved and rebuilt on Sydenham Hill in 1854 but was destroyed by fire in 1936.
- Gardenia : A botanical plant genus, and particularly any over 200 species of highly fragrant, very popular white flowers in this genus. They are very important in the perfume industry.
- Garden : A plot of land used for growing plants for food, recreational purposes or for scientific study; can be private areas of land surrounding a house or public areas shared by the whole community.
- Greenhouse effect : A general attribute of planets and moons with atmospheres denoting an imbalance between surface radiation and top-of-atmosphere radiation due to the presence of greenhouse gases.
- Insect : One of numerous small arthropod animals with six legs, an exoskeleton that grows by molting, and oftentimes wings.
- List of agricultural methods topics : Add brief definition or description
- Phymatochilum : Is an orchid genus formed by only one species, Phymatochilum brasiliense, inhabitant of Serra do Mar mountains in Brazilian southeast and northeast, which vegetatively resembles Oncidium species, however, is more closely related to the genus Miltonia.
- Pollination : Process by which pollen is transferred in plants from the male reproductive organ (stamen or staminate cone) to the female reproductive organ (pistil or pistillate cone), thereby enabling fertilisation and sexual reproduction.
- Pollinator : Biotic vector that moves pollen from the male anthers of a flower to the female stigma of a flower to accomplish fertilization or syngamy of the female gamete in the ovule of the flower by the male gamete from the pollen grain.
- Strasbourg : Capital of Alsace in France.