< HaaretzJump to navigation Jump to search
- Journalism : Practice of writing about daily events of interest to people - politics, international affairs, sports, etc.
- Middle East : A geographical region in Asia that also contains small parts of Europe and Africa.
- Israel : Country in the Middle East.
- State of Israel : Country established from the British Mandate of Palestine; declared independence in 1948.
- Israel-Palestine Conflict : Politics, insurgency, terrorism, and counterinsurgency between the State of Israel and the population of the Occupied Territories of the West Bank and Gaza
- Amos Schocken : Second-generation publisher of Haaretz
- Dov Alfon : Editor-in-Chief of Haaretz, 2008-
- Bradley Burston : journalist for Haaretz; recipient of United Nations Eliav-Sartawi Award for Mideast Journalism (2006)
- Zev Jabotinsky : Leader of the secular Revisionist branch of Zionism, an early advocate of armed Jewish resistance, and founder of the predecessor of the Likud party
- Ori Nir : Spokesman, Americans for Peace Now; previously Washington bureau chief and reporter for Haaretz; former Washington Bureau Chief for the Jewish Forward