Harry Markowitz/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Harry Markowitz, or pages that link to Harry Markowitz or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Harry Markowitz. Needs checking by a human.
- Diversification (finance) : Finanicial risk management technique, related to hedging, that mixes a wide variety of investments within a portfolio.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Eventology : A nonstandard term for the study of events from a mathematical, cultural or business perspective.
- Modern portfolio theory : Theory on how risk-averse investors can construct portfolios to optimize or maximize expected return based on a given level of market risk, emphasizing that risk is an inherent part of higher reward.