Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, or pages that link to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act or to this page or whose text .
- Medical ethics : The study of moral values as they apply to medicine.
- Declaration of Helsinki : Initiated in response to Nazi medical experiments and the resulting Nuremberg Code, the continually updated world agreement on ethical principles for medical research with human subjects
- Privacy law : Add brief definition or description
- Access control : Add brief definition or description
- Clinical decision support system : Interactive computer programs that directly assist physicians and other health professionals with decision-making tasks.
- Patient autonomy : Add brief definition or description
- Randomized controlled trial : Method used to ensure objectivity when testing medical treatments.
- Security policy : Add brief definition or description