Histrionic personality disorder/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Histrionic personality disorder, or pages that link to Histrionic personality disorder or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Histrionic personality disorder. Needs checking by a human.
- Antisocial personality disorder : A personality disorder characterized by a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood.
- Avoidant personality disorder : A personality disorder characterized by a pervasive pattern of social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation and avoidance of social interaction.
- Borderline personality disorder : A personality disorder marked by a pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image, and affects, and marked impulsivity beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts. (National Library of Medicine)
- Dependent personality disorder : Condition characterized by a pervasive psychological dependence on other people
- Emotion : A psychophysiological process underlying the interpretation of situations or objects by an animal.
- Narcissistic personality disorder : A personality disorder characterized by an extreme focus on oneself.
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder : Personality disorder characterized by inflexibility, rigid conformity to rules and procedures, perfectionism, moral code, and/or excessive orderliness.
- Paranoid personality disorder : a Behavioral disorder characterized by an exaggerated sensitivity to rejection, resentfulness, distrust, and an inclination to distort experiences and events
- Personality disorder : A category of mental illness characterized by rigid and on-going patterns of thought and action, sometimes referred to as "fixed fantasies".
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.
- Schizoid personality disorder : A personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a solitary lifestyle and emotional coldness.
- Schizotypal personality disorder : A personality disorder characterized by social isolation, as well the exhibition of odd behavior and thinking, often accompanied by unconventional belief systems.