Human papilloma virus (HPV)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Human papilloma virus (HPV), or pages that link to Human papilloma virus (HPV) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Human papilloma virus (HPV). Needs checking by a human.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention : US Public health agency serving as the centre for preventing, tracking controlling and investigating the epidemiology of AIDS and other diseases.
- Cervical cancer : Malignant neoplasm of the cervix uteri, neck of the uterus, or cervical area.
- Contraception (medical methods) : forms of pregnancy prevention that include barrier contraceptives (condoms, cervical caps, etc.), birth control pills or patches (i.e, hormonal contraceptives), and IUD's (intrauterine devices)
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Human : Bipedal mammalian species native to most continents and sharing a common ape ancestor with chimpanzees, gorillas and orang-utans; notable for evolving language and adapting its habitat to its own needs.
- Sexually transmitted disease : Infections that are transmitted through exchange of semen, blood, and other body fluids or by direct contact with the affected body areas of infected people.
- Skin : Membranous protective tissue forming the external covering or integument of an animal and consisting in vertebrates of the epidermis and dermis, and capable of receiving external sensory stimuli.
- Venereal disease : Infections spread through sexual contact.
- Virus classification : Naming and placing viruses into a taxonomic system.