Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Sherwood L. (2010) Human Physiology: From Cells to Systems. 7th ed. Australia: Brooks/Cole, Cengage Learning. ISBN 9780495391845. | Google Books preview.
- Twenty chapters, 5 appendixes, 928 pages, novel color illustrations. Stresses principles.
- Lauralee Sherwood, Professor of Physiology, West Virginia University
- Example: "Appendix D, Principles of Quantitative Reasoning, will help students become more comfortable working with equations and translating back and forth between words, concepts, and equations."
- Fox SI. (2009) Human Physiology. Boston:McGraw-Hill Higer Education. ISBN 9789073525648.
- Twenty chapters.
- Stuart Fox, professor at Pierce College in Los Angeles, received his Ph.D. from the University of Southern California in Medical Physiology. Author of numerous research papers.
- Naftalin RJ. (2011) Opinion: The decline of physiology. The Scientst April 19, 2011.
- Medical schools in the UK are teaching physiology courses primarily focused on clinical applications with much curtailed practical laboratory training to the detriment of medical education.