< IPhoneJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/IPhone. Needs checking by a human.
- 3G : The global standard of third generation wireless communications.
- Android : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Android (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Apple Inc. : US-based electronics company, maker of Macintosh computers, the iPod, iPad and the iPhone.
- Cellular telephony : A set of techniques that let many low-powered portable telephones connect to the fixed network, often exchanging data and images as well as voice
- Google Chrome : Open source web browser created by Google.
- IPod : A portable media player, produced and sold by Apple, Inc.
- Mac OS X : BSD-based, POSIX-compatible graphical Unix operating system made by Apple for use on Macintosh computers.
- Multi-touch : Set of interaction techniques which allow computer or mobile users to control graphical user interface with more than one finger at either application or system level.
- Smartphone : Large-screen, data-centric, handheld cellular device designed to offer complete phone functions whilst simultaneously functioning as a personal digital assistant.