Ibn Sina/Related Articles
< Ibn SinaJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Ibn Sina, or pages that link to Ibn Sina or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ibn Sina. Needs checking by a human.
- Medicine : The study of health and disease of the human body.
- Nigella sativa : Small annual herbaceous plant called black cumin.
- Qur'an : The sacred book of Islam, consisting of revelations to Muhammad.
- Thomas Aquinas : (1225–1274) Catholic theologian and philosopher, author of Summa Theologica, a bedrock of Catholic thought and teaching.