Indo-European languages/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Indo-European languages, or pages that link to Indo-European languages or to this page or whose text .
- Proto-Indo-European language : Unattested, reconstructed common ancestor of the Indo-European languages, spoken by the Proto-Indo-Europeans.
- Balto-Slavic languages : Add brief definition or description
- Germanic languages : Branch of the Indo-European language family, initially spoken in northern and central Europe and now spread over many parts of the world.
- Greek : Indo-European language spoken mainly in Greece and Cyprus since Antiquity, with particular cultural prestige.
- Indo-Iranian languages : Add brief definition or description
- Italo-Celtic languages : Add brief definition or description
- Romance : Branch of the Indo-European language family, originally spoken in southern, eastern and western Europe and descended from Vulgar Latin, the language of the Ancient Romans; includes modern Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian and Romanian.