Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Influenza, or pages that link to Influenza or to this page or whose text .
- Virus (biology) : A microscopic particle that can infect the cells of a biological organism and can reproduce only with the assistance of the cells it infects.
- Infectious disease : In broad terms, diseases caused by living organisms; also a subspecialty of internal medicine concerned with the treatment of such diseases
- Orthomyxoviridae : Virus family containing influenza viruses A, B and C, and also Isavirus and Thogotovirus.
- Influenza A virus : Genus of the Orthomyxoviridae family of viruses and includes only one species, which causes influenza in birds and some mammals.
- Influenza B virus : Add brief definition or description
- Influenza C virus : Add brief definition or description
- Hemagglutinin : Add brief definition or description
- Neuraminidase : Add brief definition or description
- M2 protein : Add brief definition or description
- 1918 Influenza Pandemic : Add brief definition or description