Irish Sea/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Irish Sea, or pages that link to Irish Sea or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Irish Sea. Needs checking by a human.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Great Britain : The largest part of the United Kingdom, comprising England, Scotland, Wales and islands immediately off their coasts.
- Ireland (state) : Republic (population c. 4.2 million; capital Dublin) comprising about 85% of the Atlantic island of Ireland, west of Great Britain.
- Northern Ireland : Part of the United Kingdom comprising six of the nine counties of the Irish province of Ulster; population about 1,800,000.
- Nuclear fuel cycle : The progression of nuclear fuel through a series of differing stages, also called the nuclear fuel chain.
- Scotland : A country that forms the northernmost part of the United Kingdom; population about 5,200,000.
- Sea Stallion : A modern-day authentic reconstruction of a 30-metre Viking longship.
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Wales : A country of the United Kingdom that historically was considered a principality; population about 3,000,000.