Japanese popular culture/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Japanese popular culture, or pages that link to Japanese popular culture or to this page or whose text .
- Japan : East Asian country of about 3,000 islands; one of the world's largest economies; population about 125,000,000.
- Popular culture : Commercialised folk culture that exists for the masses; opposite of high culture.
- Culture : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Culture (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Japanese media : Newspapers, magazines, television, radio and internet sites in Japan.
- Manga : Japanese or Japanese-style comics.
- Karaoke : Add brief definition or description
- Pokémon : Nintendo-owned entertainment franchise based on computer game where players collect "pocket monsters" and use them in RPG-style battles.