Joe Biden/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Joe Biden, or pages that link to Joe Biden or to this page or whose text .
- President of the United States of America : Head of state of the United States of America; elected through an electoral college; appointer of cabinet members and federal judges (with Senate confirmation)
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Joe Biden. Needs checking by a human.
- 2008 United States presidential election : The 55th quadrennial United States presidential election held on November 4, 2008.
- Barack Obama presidential campaign, 2008 : February 2007 to November 2008, the start of the campaign was announced at the Old State Capitol building in Springfield, Illinois.
- Barack Obama : 44th President of the United States of America (2009–2017) and a former Senator from Illinois (born 1961).
- Delaware : A State of the Eastern USA.
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation
- Jesse Helms : (born 1921) A Republican U.S. Senator from North Carolina, 1973-2003, and a leader in the conservative movement with special attention to race, morals, religion and foreign policy.
- John Roberts : The seventeenth and current Chief Justice of the United States
- Michael Dukakis : Governor of Massachusetts (1975-1979, 1983-1991) and 1988 Democratic Presidential nominee, defeated by George H. W. Bush.
- Obama administration : The policy making organization lead by President Barack Obama.
- Sarah Palin : (1964–) Governor of Alaska (2006–2009) and Republican Party vice presidential nominee (2008).
- Vice President of the United States of America : An official, elected by the Electoral College, who is first in line to succeed to the presidency or acting presidency in case of a vacancy in the presidency, and who is, ex officio, president of the U.S. Senate.