John W. Campbell, Jr./Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to John W. Campbell, Jr., or pages that link to John W. Campbell, Jr. or to this page or whose text .
- Literature : The profession of “letters” (from Latin litteras), and written texts considered as aesthetic and expressive objects.
- Science fiction : A story-telling genre that presents alternatives to what is currently considered scientifically possible or that extrapolates from present-day knowledge.
- Golden Age of Science Fiction : The period between the late 1930's through the 1950's in which Science Fiction saw a strong increase in popularity as stories came out focusing on scientific realism and in depth characterization.
- Editor : Add brief definition or description
- Robert A. Heinlein : (1907–88) American author of science fiction; wrote Stranger in a Strange Land.
- Isaac Asimov : (1920-92) American chemist and prolific author, especially of science fiction.
- Theodore Sturgeon : Add brief definition or description
- A.E. van Vogt : Add brief definition or description
- Arthur C. Clarke : (1917-2008) British futurist and author of science fiction.