Joseph E. Stiglitz/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Joseph E. Stiglitz, or pages that link to Joseph E. Stiglitz or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Joseph E. Stiglitz. Needs checking by a human.
- Catalog of economics subdisciplines : Add brief definition or description
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- John Maynard Keynes : 20th-century English economist who advocated using government spending and taxation to influence the economy.
- Keynesianism : Economic theorists who have developed the theory originated by John Maynard Keynes which advocates the use of fiscal policy to maintain economic stability.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology : A private research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts with a strong emphasis on scientific and technological research.
- Paul Samuelson : Winner of the 1970 Nobel Prize in Economics for his work in the development of economic theory.
- University of Manchester : Largest single higher education institution in the United Kingdom.
- World Bank : Collective name for the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development and its affiliates: the International Finance Corporation, organized in 1950 to provide long-term project financing to developing countries; and the International Development Association, formed in 1960 to make long-term loans at low interest rates.