Joule-Thomson effect/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Joule-Thomson effect, or pages that link to Joule-Thomson effect or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Thermodynamics : The statistical description of the properties of molecular systems
- Entropy (thermodynamics) : Thermodynamic variable S appearing in the second law of thermodynamics.
- Expansion turbine : A centrifugal or axial flow turbine through which a high pressure gas is isentropically expanded to produce work.
- Ideal gas law : Relates pressure, volume and temperature for hypothetical gases of atoms or molecules with negligible intermolecular forces.
- Isenthalpic process : Add brief definition or description
- Vapor-compression refrigeration : One of the many available refrigeration systems and very probably the most widely used system.