Kappa (Greek letter)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Kappa (Greek letter), or pages that link to Kappa (Greek letter) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Kappa (Greek letter). Needs checking by a human.
- Alpha (Greek letter) : The first letter of the Greek alphabet, written as (upper-case) and (lower-case).
- Greek alphabet : Set of twenty-four letters that has been used to write the Greek language since the late 9th or early 8th century BC.
- Kappa (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Specific heat ratio : The ratio of the specific heat of a gas at constant pressure, , to the specific heat at constant volume, , also sometimes called the adiabatic index or the heat capacity ratio or the isentropic expansion factor.