Language attrition/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Language attrition, or pages that link to Language attrition or to this page or whose text .
- Linguistics : The scientific study of language.
- Language acquisition : The study of how language comes to users of first and second languages.
- First language acquisition : Study of the processes through which humans acquire language, specifically first languages, which studies infants' acquisition of their native language.
- Second language acquisition : Process by which people learn a second language in addition to their native language(s), where the language to be learned is often referred to as the 'target language'.