Laser rangefinder/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Laser rangefinder, or pages that link to Laser rangefinder or to this page or whose text .
- Laser : Device that produces a very narrow, highly concentrated beam of coherent light, using the principle of amplification of electromagnetic waves by stimulated emission of radiation.
- Metre (unit) : Unit of length; one of the seven SI base units.
- Surveying : Add brief definition or description
- AN/ASQ-228 : The first electro-optical pod, for air-to-air and air-to-ground targeting as well as navigation, which operates in the medium-wave infrared spectrum
- AN/AVR-2 : A first-and-second generation, obsolescent laser warning receiver
- LITENING : AN/AAQ-28 electro-optical target acquisition and tracking pods, which mount on aircraft wing pylons.
- A-10 Thunderbolt II : A heavily armed close air support and ground attack aircraft, which can loiter over a battlefield and then hit targets with great accuracy, while retaining high survivability against ground fire.
- Eurocopter Tiger : Made by EADS, a light attack helicopter, used for armed reconnaissance, for countries including Australia, France, Germany and Spain
- Laser designator : A device that puts a distinctive, usually invisible, pattern of laser energy on an object, for purposes such as designating the target of a laser-guided bomb
- OH-58 Kiowa Warrior : A United States Army helicopter with extensive sensors for surveillance and guiding weapons fired by other air or ground weapons platforms, and also is a light attack helicopter on its own rights.
- M2 Bradley (armored fighting vehicle) : A family of armored fighting vehicles, with roles including infantry fighting vehicle, scouting, forward observer, and other functions in a platform sufficiently survivable to accompany the M1 Abrams tank, although needing more protection
- MH-8 Fire Scout : Add brief definition or description