Liénard–Wiechert potentials/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Liénard–Wiechert potentials, or pages that link to Liénard–Wiechert potentials or to this page or whose text .
- Maxwell equations : Mathematical equations describing the interrelationship between electric and magnetic fields; dependence of the fields on electric charge- and current- densities.
- Magnetic flux density : A divergence-free electromagnetic field, denoted B, determining the Lorentz force upon a moving charge, and related to the magnetic field H.
- Magnetic field : Vector field H caused by permanent magnets, conduction currents, and displacement currents.
- Electric field : force acting on an electric charge—a vector field.
- Electric displacement : a vector field D in a dielectric; D is proportional to the outer electric field E.
- Biot–Savart law : Formula providing the magnetic flux density generated by a wire carrying a direct current as a function of distance from the wire.
- Lorentz force : Force on an electrically charged particle that moves through a magnetic and an electric field.