London Midland/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to London Midland, or pages that link to London Midland or to this page or whose text .
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- West Midlands : Add brief definition or description
- London : Capital city of the United Kingdom (pop. 7,556,900).
- West Coast Main Line : A railroad system running from London to Glasgow
- Train : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Train (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Diesel : Add brief definition or description
- Electric Multiple Unit : Add brief definition or description
- Coventry : City and metropolitan borough in the county of West Midlands in central England.
- Hemel Hempstead : A large town in Hertfordshire, UK.
- Leighton Buzzard : A town in Central Bedfordshire.
- Northampton : (population 202,800) A large town and urban area in central England.
- Milton Keynes : Large town and borough in Buckinghamshire, in the south east of England, and north-west of London.