London School of Economics/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to London School of Economics, or pages that link to London School of Economics or to this page or whose text .
- Education : Learning, teaching, research and scholarship activities for the purpose of organizing, presenting and acquiring knowledge, skills or social norms.
- University : A type of institution that provides higher or tertiary education.
- University of London : Institution of higher education based in London, established by Royal Charter in 1836, serving over 90,000 students in thirty-one colleges and institutions, as well as a large number of distance learning students through the External System.
- Centre for Learning Technology : Add brief definition or description
- Centre for Philosophy of Natural and Social Science : Add brief definition or description
- Darwin@LSE : Add brief definition or description
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Lakatos Award : Annual prize named after Imre Lakatos awarded for outstanding contributions to the philosophy of science, administered by the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Political science : Social science that studies politics, political systems and political behavior.