Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Marketing, or pages that link to Marketing or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Marketing. Needs checking by a human.
- Applied social sciences : Applied social sciences are those social science disciplines, professions and occupations which seek to use basic social science research and theory to improve the daily life of communities, organizations and persons.
- Bear-shaped honey bottle : The plastic container used by many honey producers.
- Business : A term that relates to the transaction of commerce.
- Dilbert : Comic strip by Scott Adams which makes satire of corporate America.
- Factor analysis : Statistical technique used to explain variability among observed random variables in terms of fewer unobserved random variables called factors.
- Gay bar : A licensed venue serving alcohol that has, or seeks to attract, a predominantly gay clientele.
- Gay community : A socially constructed collective reference to those people in society who are homosexual, and who interact to some degree with other homosexual people.
- Gay marketing : Marketing activities which are primarily designed to understand and fulfill the consumer needs of lesbians and gay men.
- Homosexuality : Sexual or romantic attraction to people of the same gender.
- Marketing management : Business discipline which is focused on the practical application of marketing techniques and the management of a firm's marketing resources and activities.
- Nonprofit Terminology : Terms often used interchangeably to refer to organizations and services not bought and sold in markets or directly controlled by governments. Terms like nonprofit, not-for-profit and nongovernmental emphasize slightly different facets of phenomena occurring 'outside' markets and governments.
- Outsourcing : Hiring an outside firm to do work that was previously handled in-house.
- Publishing : The process of production and dissemination of literature or information - the activity of making information available for public view.
- Telephone : Telecommunications device that transmits and receives sound, most commonly the human voice, by converting the sound waves to pulses of electrical current, and then retranslating the current back to sound.