< MatroidJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Matroid. Needs checking by a human.
- Affine space : Collection of points, none of which is special; an n-dimensional vector belongs to any pair of points.
- Algebraic independence : The property of elements of an extension field which satisfy only the trivial polynomial relation.
- Field extension : A field containing a given field as a subfield.
- Graph theory : Field of mathematics studying graphs, which consist of nodes and arcs joining the nodes.
- Linear independence : The property of a system of elements of a module or vector space, that no non-trivial linear combination is zero.
- Oxford University Press : Major international publisher of scholarly books, journals and reference works.