< NaplesJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Naples. Needs checking by a human.
- Albania : Republic in south-eastern Europe (population c. 3.6 million; capital Tirana), with a long Adriatic coastline on the west and land borders with Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia and Greece.
- Arab : People who identify with or recognise heritage from areas of the Middle East and North Africa on linguistic, cultural, ethnic or religious grounds.
- Augustus : Founder of the Roman Empire; first emperor.
- Black : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Black (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Conrad II of Bohemia : Add brief definition or description
- Domenico Scarlatti : (26 October 1685 – 23 July 1757) Italian composer who spent much of his life in the service of the Portuguese and Spanish royal families, whose music was influential in the development of the Classical style.
- Eggplant : The name in American English for Solanum melongena, a perennial cultivated for its edible fruits.
- Florence Nightingale : British nursing pioneer (12 May 1820 – 13 August 1910).
- Garbage : The byproduct of the disposed waste created by a society.
- Giuseppe Verdi : Italian 19th-century composer of operas and a Requiem.
- Italian cuisine : Add brief definition or description
- Italian language : A Romance language spoken in Italy and Switzerland.
- Linguistics : The scientific study of language.
- Mount Vesuvius : Active stratovolcano 4,200 ft (1,281 m) high, of southern Italy on the eastern shore of the Bay of Naples, with the last major eruption occurring in 1944.
- New York City : Add brief definition or description
- Romania : South-east European republic (population c. 22.2 million; capital Bucharest) on the western shore of the Black Sea, and divided by the arc of the Carpathian Mountains, which enclose the Transylvanian basin in the north-west; borders Ukraine, Moldavia, Hungary, Serbia and Bulgaria.
- Sephardi Jews : Add brief definition or description
- Spoken language : An example of language produced using some of the articulatory organs, e.g. the mouth, vocal folds or lungs, or intended for production by these organs; alternatively, the entire act of communicating verbally - what people mean or intend, the words they use, their accent, intonation and so on.
- UNESCO : Specialized agency of the UN, created in 1946, to aid peace by promoting international cooperation in education, science, and culture.
- USS Achernar (AKA-53) : WWII Andromeda-class attack cargo ship
- USS Alshain (AKA-55) : An Andromeda class attack cargo ship that was deployed during World War II and the Korean War; it could carry heavy equipments, supplies, and troops, and deploy landing crafts in amphibious assaults.
- USS Andromeda (AKA-15) : An Andromeda class attack cargo ship.
- USS Arcturus (AKA-1) : WWII U.S. Arcturus-class attack cargo ship.
- USS Cepheus (AKA-18) : Add brief definition or description
- USS Uvalde (AKA-88) : Add brief definition or description
- USS Whitley (AKA-91) : Add brief definition or description
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart : Add brief definition or description