< NationJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Nation. Needs checking by a human.
- Africa : Continent stretching over the equator, hosting deserts, tropical jungles and savannah as well as over fifty nations; population about 900,000,000.
- Countries of the United Kingdom : England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales; which form the sovereign state of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Exit consent : Formal agreement that allows a majority group of creditors to change the non-financial terms of the bonds in a way that makes the bonds effectively worthless for the minority holdouts.
- Global justice : Topic in political philosophy arising from the concern that humans do not live in a just world.
- Intercultural competence : The ability to successfully communicate with people of other cultures.
- Latin America : The region of the Americas that shares a common tradition and historical heritage of European colonization, mostly Iberian.
- National anthem : A generally patriotic musical composition that evokes and eulogizes the history, traditions and struggles of its people, recognized either by a nation's government as the official national song, or by convention through use by the people.
- Nationalism : Strong belief that the interests of a particular nation-state are of primary importance.
- New York School abstract expressionism : Started in New York City. It was the dominant movement in American painting in the late 1940s and the 1950s, characterized by a desire to convey powerful emotions through the sensuous qualities of paint, often on canvases of huge size.
- New Zealand : Country in the South Pacific; constitutional monarchy and a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- Scottish people : A nation and an ethnic group indigenous to Scotland.
- Social world : Any particular system or network of social knowledge, awareness and relations.
- State : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See State (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- United Nations : An international organization that was founded in 1945 with the mission of preventing international war, protecting human rights, supporting social progress and justice, and helping with economic progress.