National Highway 13 (Vietnam)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to National Highway 13 (Vietnam), or pages that link to National Highway 13 (Vietnam) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/National Highway 13 (Vietnam). Needs checking by a human.
- 1st Infantry Division (U.S.) : A prominent U.S. Army division, known as the "Big Red One" for its insignia, a bold red 1 on a green shield; stationed in Fort Riley, Kansas.
- An Loc : A village 65 miles north of Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City, which saw considerable combat during the Vietnam War, and, after American ground troops withdrew, was the place where the last U.S. adviser was killed in Vietnam
- Binh Dinh Province : A coastal province of central Vietnam
- Binh Duong Province : A Vietnamese province near Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City, in which there was much fighting during the Vietnam War
- Cambodia : A country of Southeast Asia, on the Gulf of Thailand, sharing borders with Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos
- Fall of South Vietnam : The result of a series of conventional military actions by the People's Army of Viet Nam, under the direction of the Politburo of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, which led to the dissolution of the Republic of Vietnam and the reunification of North and South Vietnam into the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Loc Ninh : A Special Forces camp during the Vietnam War, close to the border with Cambodia and 65 miles north of Saigon
- National Highway 1 (Vietnam) : Stretching from the Chinese border into the Mekong Delta, this is the main north-south road of Vietnam.
- National Highway 14 (Vietnam) : A highway connecting Ban Me Thuot, Pleiku, Kontum and Thua Thien, in central Vietnam
- Operation CEDAR FALLS : 19-day Vietnam War "search and destroy" mission in January 1967 in the "Iron Triangle" area northwest of Saigon.
- Saigon : The largest city of Vietnam, renamed Ho Chi Minh City after reunification of the North and South in 1975
- South Vietnam's ground war, 1972-1975 : That period during which South Vietnam fought North Vietnam without the assistance of U.S. ground troops