< NeuronJump to navigation Jump to search
- Cell : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See cell (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Nervous system : The control unit of bodily functions in animals.
- Neuroscience : The study of nervous systems and their components.
- Neurotransmitter : A class of chemicals which relay, amplify or modulate electrical signals between a neuron and other cells in the nervous system.
- Schwann cell : Add brief definition or description
- Synapse : Contact point between neurons and other cells, crucial for nerve signalling
- Interneuron : Add brief definition or description
- Action potential : A brief change in voltage that travels along a cell membrane.