New York (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Places named "New York":
- New York (U.S. state): populous, mid-size, coastal state in NE U.S., home to New York City; one of the country's original 13 colonies.
- New York, New York: The largest city in the United States of America and a world center of finance, commerce, communications, and the arts.
- New York, Lincolnshire: Add brief definition or description
Places in the state:
- Rochester, New York: An economically challenged city in upstate New York, located on the south shore of Lake Ontario
- Troy, New York: A large town on the Hudson River in New York (U.S. state), directly across the river from the north part of Albany, New York
- Utica, New York: A city in upstate New York.
Press and media:
- New York Times: A widely distributed daily newspaper, published in New York City.
- New York Yankees: a MLB team in the American League East division, located in New York, New York.
- New York Mets: a MLB team in the National League East division, located in New York, New York.
- New York Heart Association Functional Classification: Way of classifying the extent of heart failure, by placing patients in one of four categories based on how much they are limited during physical activity.