Ohm's law/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Ohm's law, or pages that link to Ohm's law or to this page or whose text .
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Electrical engineering : the branch of engineering that deals with electricity and electromagnetism.
- Electrostatics : Add brief definition or description
- Electricity : The flow or presence of electric charge; the flow of electricity is an important carrier of energy.
- Georg Simon Ohm : Add brief definition or description
- Law (science) : Add brief definition or description
- Resistance : Add brief definition or description
- Voltage : A quantity in physics that describes how much energy is needed to move an electrically charged object within an electric field.
- Electric current : The flow of electric charge carried by mobile electrons in a conductor, ions in an electrolyte or both in a plasma.