Omar Bradley/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Omar Bradley, or pages that link to Omar Bradley or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Omar Bradley. Needs checking by a human.
- American Expeditionary Forces : The American Army serving in Europe during World War I, 1917-1918.
- Battle of Sicily : In the Mediterranean Theater and Italian Campaign of the Second World War, an Allied invasion of Sicily night of 9 July, 1943, ending 17 August in an Allied victory with the Axis troops either surrendering or withdrawing to the mainland
- Dwight D. Eisenhower : (1890-1969) A career soldier who was the top Allied commander in Europe in World War II, and who later served as the 34th president of the United States (1953-1961).
- General of the army : The highest U.S. Army rank in and immediately following the Second World War
- George Patton : (1885 - 1945) Controversial American general in World War II, famed for his successes in armored warfare against the Germans in 1944-45.
- Intelligence on the Korean War : The collection and analysis, primarily by the United States with South Korean help, of information that predicted the 1950 invasion of South Korea, and the plans and capabilities of the enemy once the war had started
- Once an Eagle : An influential military historical novel dealing with different officer styles: careerist vs. field leader
- U.S. Department of Defense : The military forces of the United States and their supporting civil servants.