(Redirected from Open)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Open access: The free, immediate online access to the results of research, coupled with the right to use those results in new and innovative ways.
- Open data: Data that are publicly available for use, reuse and redistribution, typically for free via the World Wide Web.
- Open education: A movement to provide free educational resources, typically via the World Wide Web.
- Open government: Add brief definition or description
- Open hardware: Add brief definition or description
- Open knowledge: Knowledge that is publicly accessible, typically for free via the World Wide Web.
- Open license: A copyright license that permits the use, reuse and sharing of digital objects, imposing no or minimal limitations.
- Open notebook: A research notebook that is being kept in public, typically by means of Web 2.0 tools like a blog or wiki.
- Open notebook science: The practice of keeping a research notebook in public by means of Web 2.0.
- Open science: A movement aimed at making the process of scientific research more transparent both within and beyond the scientific community, and at sharing its results with the widest possible audience.
- Open source software: Software where the source code is freely modifiable and redistributable.
- Open (tournament): Add brief definition or description