Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Orthomyxoviridae, or pages that link to Orthomyxoviridae or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Orthomyxoviridae. Needs checking by a human.
- Influenza A virus : Genus of the Orthomyxoviridae family of viruses and includes only one species, which causes influenza in birds and some mammals.
- Influenza : An acute viral infection in humans involving the respiratory tract; the viruses are discussed in separate articles
- Viral encephalitis : Inflammation of brain parenchymal tissue as a result of viral infection.
- Virus classification : Naming and placing viruses into a taxonomic system.