Partial pressure/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Partial pressure, or pages that link to Partial pressure or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Concentration : In science, engineering and in general common usage: the measure of how much of a given substance there is in a given mixture of substances.
- Gas : One of the major states of matter (i.e., gas, liquid, solid and plasma).
- Henry's law : The relationship between the amount of gas dissolved in a liquid and the partial pressure of that gas above the liquid.
- Ideal gas law : Relates pressure, volume and temperature for hypothetical gases of atoms or molecules with negligible intermolecular forces.
- John Dalton : English pioneer chemist and meteorologist (1766-1844), formulated the first quantitative atomic theory.
- Law of mass action : Add brief definition or description
- Mole fraction : A measure of the concentration of a component substance in a mixture of substances and defined as the number of moles of a component substance in a mixture divided by the total number of moles of the mixture.
- Pressure : A ratio equal to the force applied perpendicular to the surface of the area divided by that area (force/area).
- Raoult's law : Add brief definition or description
- Vapor pressure : The pressure of a vapor in equilibrium with its liquid or solid phase.