Partial pressure/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Partial pressure, or pages that link to Partial pressure or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Concentration : In science, engineering and in general common usage: the measure of how much of a given substance there is in a given mixture of substances.
- Gas : One of the major states of matter (i.e., gas, liquid, solid and plasma).
- Henry's law : The relationship between the amount of gas dissolved in a liquid and the partial pressure of that gas above the liquid.
- Ideal gas law : Relates pressure, volume and temperature for hypothetical gases of atoms or molecules with negligible intermolecular forces.
- John Dalton : English pioneer chemist and meteorologist (1766-1844), formulated the first quantitative atomic theory.
- Law of mass action : Add brief definition or description
- Mole fraction : A measure of the concentration of a component substance in a mixture of substances and defined as the number of moles of a component substance in a mixture divided by the total number of moles of the mixture.
- Pressure : A ratio equal to the force applied perpendicular to the surface of the area divided by that area (force/area).
- Raoult's law : Add brief definition or description
- Vapor pressure : The pressure of a vapor in equilibrium with its liquid or solid phase.