Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Politeness, or pages that link to Politeness or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Politeness. Needs checking by a human.
- Intercultural competence : The ability to successfully communicate with people of other cultures.
- Knight : Term used in the Middle Ages for a warrior of noble ancestry.
- Lexicon : Complete set of vocabulary units for a language, including information on their structural specifications (semantic, morphological, syntactic and phonological properties, plus how they inter-relate); also, the mental representation of this lexical knowledge and, in casual usage, a synonym for vocabulary. The word is also common in the titles of dictionaries of Arabic, Aramaic/Syriac, ancient Greek and Hebrew.
- Morphology (linguistics) : The study of word structure; the study of such patterns of word-formation across and within languages, and attempts to explicate formal rules reflective of the knowledge of the speakers of those languages.