Populist Party/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Populist Party, or pages that link to Populist Party or to this page or whose text .
- Populism : A political philosophy that trusts the wisdom of the common man over that of elites
- American election campaigns, 19th century : In the 19th century during the First Party System, the Second Party System and the Third Party System the United States invented or developed a number of new methods for conducting American Election Campaigns.
- Gilded Age : the post-Civil War era in American history, from 1865 to 1901, which saw unprecedented economic, industrial, and population expansion.
- Third Party System : The political universe in American politics from about 1854 to the mid 1890s; the main concerns were nationalism.
- William Jennings Bryan : (March 19, 1860 – July 26, 1925) American politician, Democratic presidential nominee and lawyer in the Scopes Trial.
- U.S. Republican Party, history : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Democratic Party, history : Add brief definition or description
- Wizard of Oz : Title character of fantasy tales written by L. Frank Baum.
- Looking Backward : An 1888 novel by Edward Bellamy describing a socialist utopia of the year 2000; one of the most influential works of the 19th century.