Power plant (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Power plant)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Electrical power plant : An umbrella term for facilities to generate electric power, usually on an industrial scale.
- Coal-fired power plant : A generic term for several kinds of industrial plants which produce electricity by burning coal.
- Nuclear power plant : A power plant, often electric, that uses the energy derived from controlled (non-explosive) nuclear reactions to generate electricity. Conventionally, nuclear power plants used the heat energy derived from nuclear fission to generate steam, which in turn generates electric power.
- Power plant (marine propulsion) : Add brief definition or description
- Power plant (construction) : Add brief definition or description