Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Radiochemistry, or pages that link to Radiochemistry or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Radiochemistry. Needs checking by a human.
- Alpha particle : helium nucleus; particle of charge 2e and mass 4 u.
- Arsenic : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol As, and atomic number (the number of protons) 33.
- Atomic mass : The mass of an atom expressed in unified atomic mass units (u) and formerly known as atomic weight.
- Atomic number : The number of protons in the nucleus of a single atom of a chemical element.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Manchester : City and metropolitan borough of Greater Manchester, northwestern England, on the Irwell, Medlock, Irk, and Tib rivers.
- Manganese : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol Mn, and atomic number (the number of protons) 25.
- Nuclear chemistry : Subfield of chemistry dealing with radioactivity, nuclear processes and nuclear properties.
- Nuclear reactions : The process in which two nuclei or nuclear particles collide to produce products different from the initial particles.
- Radiation chemistry : A subdivision of nuclear chemistry, which is the study of the chemical effects of radiation on matter.
- Selenium : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol Se, and atomic number (the number of protons) 34.
- Uranium : A silvery-white metallic chemical element in the actinide series of the periodic table that has the symbol U and atomic number 92.