Raymond Dart/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Raymond Dart, or pages that link to Raymond Dart or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Raymond Dart. Needs checking by a human.
- Anthropology : The holistic study of humankind; from the Greek words anthropos ("human") and logia ("study").
- Australopithecus africanus : A species of early hominin.
- Bipedalism : Bipedalism is the act of walking upright on two limbs. It is key to understanding human evolution and biomechanics.
- Early Hominid Predation : The concept that early hominins had an ecological role as preys, and endured predation from a range of carnivores such as hyenas, crocodiles, leopards as well as birds of prey.
- Hyaenas as taphonomic agents : Theory of hyaenas as bone accumulators.
- List of notable paleoanthropologists : Add brief definition or description
- Paleoanthropology : The branch of physical anthropology that focuses on the study of human evolution, tracing the anatomic, behavioral and genetic linkages of our ancient, usually bipedal, ancestors.
- Sterkfontein cave : One of the most important fossil sites for understanding human origins in Africa, discovered near Krugersdorp, South Africa in 1936.
- Taung child : The fossilized skull of an infant hominin and the holotype of the species Australopithecus africanus.
- Violence in the Amazon : The disputable reputation for high levels of violence and warfare among the indigenous people of the Amazon Basin.