Roe v. Wade/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Roe v. Wade, or pages that link to Roe v. Wade or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Roe v. Wade. Needs checking by a human.
- Abortion : The deliberate expulsion of an embryo or foetus from the womb for the purpose of ending a pregnancy.
- Christian Right : A number of contemporary right-wing political movements that are specifically Christian, which advocate socially conservative values in politics and the popular culture
- Clarence Thomas : Add brief definition or description
- Court decisions - social policy (U.S.) : Important rulings by the Supreme Court with respect to U.S. social policy.
- Earl Warren : Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States and Governor of California
- John F. Kennedy : American politician (1917-1963); president 1961-1963; assassinated in Dallas.
- Law : Body of rules of conduct of binding legal force and effect, prescribed, recognized, and enforced by a controlling authority.
- Pennsylvania, history : Add brief definition or description
- Richard Nixon : American politician (1913–1994); President of the United States 1969–1974. Known for ending the Vietnam War and for the Watergate scandal.
- Ronald Reagan : (1911–2004) 40th President of the United States, Republican.
- Thurgood Marshall : (1908-1993) Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States and former Solicitor General (U.S.); first African-American to serve in these positions; attorney for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- U.S. Republican Party : One of two major contemporary political parties in the United States; center-right; the elephant is its symbol.
- William Rehnquist : 16th Chief Justice of the United States of America