Rules of engagement/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Rules of engagement, or pages that link to Rules of engagement or to this page or whose text .
- Laws of Land Warfare : Both the title of a specific U.S. Army manual, as well as a term in customary international law, for acceptable battlefield conduct
- Force protection : Add brief definition or description
- Strategic Corporal : The idea that in conflicts in the view of the media, with highly decentralized troops equipped with extensive networking tools, may have to drive potentially strategic decisions to the level of the lowest-ranking leaders
- Peace operations : Operations other than all-out war, conducted by neutral parties, to ensure the continuance of a peace, or, in the face of resistance, to enforce it.