Serious Leisure Perspective/Bibliography
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Stebbins, R.A. (1992). Amateurs, professionals, and serious leisure. Montreal, QC and Kingston, ON: McGill-Queen's University Press.
- Stebbins, R.A. (2001). New directions in the theory and research of serious leisure, Mellen Studies in Sociology, vol. 28. Lewiston, NY: Edwin Mellen.
- Stebbins, R.A. (2005). Project-based leisure: Theoretical neglect of a common use of free time. Leisure Studies, 24, 1-11.
- Stebbins, R.A. (2007a). Serious leisure: A perspective for our time. New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction.
- Stebbins, R.A. (2007b). A leisure-based, theoretic typology of volunteers and volunteering. Leisure Studies Association Newsletter, 78 (November), 9-12. (also available at www.soci.ucalgary.ca/seriousleisure -- Digital Library)