Steam generator/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Steam generator, or pages that link to Steam generator or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Thermodynamics : The statistical description of the properties of molecular systems
- Air preheater : A general term to describe any device designed to preheat the combustion air used in a fuel-burning furnace for the purpose of increasing the thermal efficiency of the furnace.
- Cogeneration : Add brief definition or description
- Combined power and heat : Add brief definition or description
- Combustion : A sequence of exothermic chemical reactions between a fuel and an oxidant accompanied by the production of heat or both heat and light in the form of either a glow or flames.
- Condensate polishing : An ion exchange process used to purify the steam condensate produced in high-pressure steam generation facilities such as those in large thermal power plants.
- Conventional coal-fired power plant : power plant that burns coal in a steam generator to produce high pressure steam, which goes to steam turbines that generate electricity.
- Deaerator : A device used for the removal of air and other dissolved gases from the feedwater to steam generating boilers.
- Electrical generator : Add brief definition or description
- Gas turbine : Add brief definition or description
- Heat : A form of energy that flows spontaneously from hotter to colder bodies that are in thermal contact.
- Heat recovery steam generators : Add brief definition or description
- Nuclear power plant : A power plant, often electric, that uses the energy derived from controlled (non-explosive) nuclear reactions to generate electricity. Conventionally, nuclear power plants used the heat energy derived from nuclear fission to generate steam, which in turn generates electric power.
- Power (physics) : Rate of producing or consuming energy; SI unit: watt = joule/second.
- Pressure : A ratio equal to the force applied perpendicular to the surface of the area divided by that area (force/area).
- Concentrated solar power : Add brief definition or description
- Solar power : Energy sources based directly on the sun's electromagnetic radiation.
- Steam : The vapor (or gaseous) phase of water (H2O).
- Steam turbine : Add brief definition or description
- Temperature : Add brief definition or description
- Temperature conversion : Add brief definition or description
- Water : Add brief definition or description