Suicide attack/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Suicide attack, or pages that link to Suicide attack or to this page or whose text .
- Military sociology : The study of the motivations and interactions of soldiers as members of military organizations
- Martyrdom : The act of submitting to death for beliefs, principles or ideology, which, depending on the cultural context, can range from passive acceptance, to suicide in protest, to suicide attack
- 9-11 attacks : Add brief definition or description
- 1983 Beirut barracks bombings : Destruction of French and U.S. barracks containing peacekeepers, on October 23, 1983, by suicide bombers, by unknown actors often believed associated with Iran or Iranian-backed Hezbollah
- Kamikaze : Suicide attacks, specifically by Japanese aircraft in the Second World War, against military targets
- Bushido : Add brief definition or description
- Game theory : A field of mathematics commonly associated with economics that provides models for behavior in many diverse situations, and is used in many academic fields from politics to computer science.
- Precision-guided munition : A powered or unpowered weapon that adjusts its flight path to hit a specific target, with a circular error probability in the low number of meters, often less than the radius of destruction
- Suicide : The act of killing oneself.