Swami Satyananda Saraswati/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Swami Satyananda Saraswati, or pages that link to Swami Satyananda Saraswati or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Swami Satyananda Saraswati. Needs checking by a human.
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika : Sanskrit text by Maharishi Swatmarama that explains Hatha Yoga.
- Swami Muktibodhananda Saraswati : Yoga practitioner most notable for her translation of and extensive commentary upon the Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
- Yoga Sutras : A foundational text of Yoga, which forms part of the corpus of Sutra literature dating to India's Mauryan period.
- Yoga : An entire (Indian) philosophy of being, with the goal of achieving peace of mind and of body, which also includes a set of exercises and breathing techniques to induce relaxation.